Monday, December 30, 2013

Wallpaper - "I sold my bed, but not my stereo"

Wallpaper - "I sold my bed, but not my stereo"
______________________________________________________________
DOWNLOAD THIS WALL IN THE FOLLOWING RESOLUTIONS:

The official first wallpaper download is here and I've got a good one for everyone. I kept it simple with flat design and a bright colour. The quote is from one of my favourite alternative bands, Capital Cities with the song title "I sold my bed, but not my stereo."

This was very inspirational reminding me that music is my life and I would do almost everything just to listen to a song. I hope this inspires you to also invest yourself in lyrics and the art of music to motivate your everyday choices and keep your spirit up.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
***Feel free to provided feedback so I can improve on the way I distribute these files. Constructive art and design feedback is always appreciated.

No comments :

Post a Comment