Saturday, November 12, 2011

Forevermore Business Cards

After 1 month of running around with final projects and organizing my exhibition I found time to sit down and design a business card for a wedding planner. My client was very specific on what exactly she wanted. She had a name for her business but opened up the floor for me to come up with something else. So I came up with the name Forevermore which plays on the wedding vows "forever and always." 

After a lot of scamping and correcting layout choices I finally came to a final double sided business card design. I printed 1,200 cards which is my first official big order ever! I really enjoyed doing all this. I have learned a lot and gain some business skills to do better in the future. Thanx Marian for giving me the chance to show you what I can do.

For any queries or pricing, please send me an email at francocreations@aim.com

Enjoy!
Till Later!
*F





No comments :

Post a Comment